Terms & Conditions for educational and networking events with a registration fee, such as workshops, courses, webinars, breakfast seminars.
Fee Payment Policy
FMANZ requires payment at:
- Point of sale (POS) by online payment with credit card, or
- Within seven days of the date of invoice, and
- Prior to the day of the event, whichever is earlier.
If the event fee is not paid prior to the event you will not be able to attend the event, unless otherwise agreed with FMANZ.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations received, in writing, more than five working days prior to the event will incur a 10% administration fee and FMANZ will refund of the balance, or FMANZ will arrange a transfer of funds to another event.
- Cancellations received, in writing, within five working days prior to an event will not receive a refund. However, a substitution of attendee name may occur.
- Should an event fail to attract a minimum number of participants, FMANZ reserves the right to cancel the event and will refund all money received.
No refund will be payable by FMANZ should an attendee not attend some or all of the events, unless the cancellation, in writing, is received more than five working days prior to the start of the series. The above described cancellation policy (1.) will then apply.
FM Summit and multi-day conferences
The FM Summit and other multi-day conferences will have event-specific terms and conditions. These will be provided on the web pages for that particular event.